Saturday, August 15, 2009

Doorknobs


The dictator has learned how to open doorknobs. Which is a big deal. Now when he wakes up in the morning we no longer get that 5-10 minutes to adjust to the day while he calls for us in his room. I wake up to a little face saying 'Hi Mama' or I just feel something tickling my hands which is him or just his hair as he stands there. Unfortunately he can also let himself out if he just doesn't want to go to sleep which has been a little annoying. So we took the locking side of the door and that is now facing the hallway and I know it sounds mean but I have locked him in there when he gets a little sassy about going to bed. Usually after 30 seconds or so he settles down and I can go in and put him to bed.

Andy is away for a bachelor party this weekend (next weekend as well) so Bob & Talli came to help out today. And they brought Liam with them - I don't know that I have experiences 3 kids at one time like this - I guess it is good that we have three adults so we are doing pretty well. It is the first time in a long time that I am actually writing down nap times, eating time, diaper time, etc. because it is the only way I can keep up with this many schedules. I got a few cute pictures and I will post those later. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP