Friday, October 30, 2009

Differences already

I know that my two kids will be/are different but I have to share a difference between the two that is just due to the fact that one is a boy and one is a girl. I went to Target the other day to get some new clothes and I bought Murdoch some new pants and I got some pants for Thayer. I was just searching for 3T and 9M. When I got home I started to take the tags and stickers off to get them ready for the wash and I noticed the funniest thing. Murdoch's pants had a label of 3T, Pants. Thayer's pants said 9M, Boot Cut Pants. Boot cut pants at 9M are you kidding me!? I was not expecting something like that so young. I am clearly not ready for a daughter! :)

3 comments:

Ellen 5:33 PM  

You mean you haven't yet been introduced to boot cut with ruffles?

Unknown 12:59 PM  

Too funny...

Sarah, Andy, Murdoch, and Deucey 4:31 AM  

I think I was supposed to have 2 sons - this is really scaring me and she isn't even asking to dress herself yet! Right now I think I am more scared of a girl than Andy is!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP