Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recipe - Lasagna Rolls

I have started to look at some old recipes now that the weather is getting colder. I don't like the fact that the weather person said don't expect 60's any time soon. I am just not ready for that. But ready or not the cold is coming so I am looking for some comforting recipes. Here is one I really enjoy.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/lasagna-rolls-recipe/index.html

One question I have for you guys, which is better - organic frozen spinach from China or non-organic local frozen spinach? I know the organic is better but what about all of the pollution put into the air getting it here? Is local always better even if it isn't organic compared to organic from half way across the world?

2 comments:

Ellen 2:58 PM  

I would definitely do local.

The Longest Day of the Year 11:01 PM  

Michael Pollan says that eating local, no matter if it is organic or not, is always better. I think I trust him.

Hope all is well with the kids!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP