Saturday, October 03, 2009

Recipe - Heavenly Broiled Fish

I have been meaning to post recipes for quite awhile and I am finally getting around to it. I like to try new recipes and I think the question 'What should we have for dinner tonight?' to be a really annoying one. So I thought I would post some recipes that I like and I find pretty easy. This one is good for a weeknight and I think kids would like it as well. I got it from my Mom on my last try home. I hope you enjoy it.

Heavenly Broiled Fish

  • 2 lb. skinned fish fillets (I used tilapia)
  • 2 T. lemon juice
  • 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 c. softened butter
  • 3 T. mayo
  • 3 T. Chopped green onions
  • 1/4 t. salt
  • Dash of liquid hot pepper sauce
  • Place the fish in a single layer on a well greased baking platter or dish.
  • Brush with lemon juice.
  • Combine the remaining ingredients.
  • Broil fish about 4-6 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until it flakes easily.
  • Remove from heat and spread with cheese mixture.
  • Broil for additional 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
  • Serve immediately.
Enjoy! I should be organized for some pictures on the next post.

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP