Friday, October 30, 2009

First Day Back

Yesterday was my first day back at work. It was like I was starting a new job the night before. But once I arrived it was like I never left. Everyone stopped by to say hello, I visited with people, some projects had moved forward and some where in the same place as they were when I left. I hate getting up that early because it makes for a long day but the day went by quickly and I honestly really enjoyed myself. I got to talk to some adults, I went to the gym, and I felt completely overwhelmed and like there weren't enough hours in the day to get my work done so things are back to normal :) I picked Thayer up and they said that she was smiling and talking to herself in the mirror. I was a little sad to miss that but she was so happy and smiley when I picked her up that it didn't matter. I miss seeing Murdoch in the AM but I had a really nice evening with him. I have started to get caught up in what I am missing and what has already passed me by and I need to remember to enjoy what is going on right now because it will be gone before I know it. Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Ellen 6:18 AM  

Congrats on your first day back!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP