Friday, April 23, 2010

Bumps and Bruises

M and I were having dinner together last night and he was telling me about his day including all of the bumps he had received at school - he had a big scratch on his face from one of the other kids, he has a big bump under his eye which happened while playing with a bucket, a scratch on his hand, etc. We reviewed all of his battle scars and then he asked me if I had any boo boos. And I said yes I do, someone pushed me on the train when the door was opening and my arm got pinched in the door so I had a big bruise. He was basically obsessed with seeing it and I had to pretty much take my shirt off because it is on my deltoid. M inspected the whole boo boo and then gave me a big hug and asked me if I was okay. It was so nice.

He then proceeded to sit back down in his seat to eat dinner, he leaned a little to his right and farted. All I could do was laugh.

3 comments:

Ellen 6:47 AM  

Murdoch, you make me laugh. When we have you and Grace and Julia together farting, it's gonna be great. I'm sure your sister farts too, but she probably doesn't think too much about maximizing fart delivery!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around 11:23 AM  

glad murdoch made your boo boo all better, sarah! :)
about the fart, it is funny and hard not to laugh! the other night at dinner we were talking about that for some reason (I think anne had gas at the table and we were talking about, or rather i was saying, that she should not do that at the table) and mike asked her if anyone ever did that at school. she immediately said, yes vinny does! funny that age 3 she already knows that vinny has gas at school, typical boy :)

Unknown 12:08 PM  

Did he have that particular grin in his eye and look on his face that says "the devil made me do it" or was it innocent!! What is it with men?
Sweet with the conversation and helping Mom...
Boppa laughed

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP