Monday, April 07, 2008

7 Months!


So we have made it to 7 months which I can't believe! Last month was a tough one - Murdoch was sick and then Andy and I both got the flu but we have survived and now we are ready for Spring and the warmer weather! I am looking forward to taking a walk after work every day like I did last summer. This time it will be a little harder with the stroller and Deucey but I am sure we can make it work.

Mur congrats on the 7 months - you have been such a joy for the last 7 months and I can't wait for the next 7 years! Andy and I find you a constant source of entertainment - if we are bored you are usually doing something that immediately entertains us and makes us laugh or smile. I am thinking that your 8th month may involve crawling - something we aren't ready for but at the same time are you ever ready for that. I love you more than I could ever express and I hope you know that. I couldn't ask for more. Happy 7 months!

2 comments:

Ellen 6:48 AM  

Go boy Go!

Unknown 7:46 AM  

He's growing so fast! Do you have the feeling that there won't be any stopping him once he gets the hang of self-mobility?!!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP