Monday, April 28, 2008

Crawling Practice

I am way behind on the posting lately - work has been crazy and Andy is traveling a lot so right now we are in survival mode - make sure the bottles are clean and sterilized, food is ready, we have clean clothes, and that is about it. Cleaning is not happening and many times food is ready is take-out for me.

I have several videos of Murdoch practicing crawling. There isn't much crawling in this one but I thought it was cute so I am posting it. Now he is in full crawl mode so I will have to post those soon - I just thought you should see the pre-crawl before the crawl.

1 comments:

Unknown 1:09 PM  

This is great. I hear he is now crawling and trying to climb up tables and chairs to stand.
He is so cute!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP