Thursday, April 03, 2008

Deucey memory post

Some of you that don't have dogs or even some of you that do have dogs may find this a little gross but it is something I will miss at some point in the future.

Every morning I get up early for work - it is dark out, cold out, and I am usually not in the best of moods. But every day when I open my bedroom door Deucey gets up off of her bed and comes downstairs with me and keeps me company while I am getting ready. Yes she wants to go go the bathroom and get some food so there is definitely something in it for her but without fail she gets up.

While I take a shower she comes in and sticks her little head in as if to say who is in there and what is happening in there? Too bad she doesn't have the same attitude when we are trying to get her in that same tub for her bath! She usually leaves during the shower but as soon as I turn the water off and get out of the shower she is right there. She licks my legs from the knee down - I guess she likes the water and then she does the same thing after I put lotion on. Yes I know this is kind of gross - trust me I try not to think about where her mouth has been, but by now I have just given in and accepted that she will do this each morning and I now find it endearing. I don't look forward to the morning when I get up and she doesn't follow me downstairs.

3 comments:

Unknown 10:25 AM  

She's adoring her mistress! She knows who cares most often!!

Great photos from daycare...

Ellen 11:03 AM  

I think that's so darn seet, what a good girl.

Ellen 11:04 AM  

I meant to write sweet

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP