Monday, April 21, 2008

Gone Hiking


I just got an email with this picture attached from Andy with the following in the subject:


Guess where we are right now. Jealous?


Murdoch has gotten a little too heavy for the Baby Bjorn unless it is a quick walk which usually doesn't happen so we decided to invest in a hiking back pack. This way Deucey and Murdoch can go to the dogpark and on a nice hike with just one of use instead of both.
So while I work away in the office they are out enjoying the nice weather. Not sure that is fair - I guess I could have taken the day off though, maybe next year. The rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous - sunny and mid-60s. Maybe we will go for a few walks after work.

2 comments:

Ellen 12:43 PM  

I've been waiting for a new post. Looks like so much fun.

Unknown 11:23 AM  

Looks great!
Are they at the Fells in Winchester?
So good to see. I've been missing my Sarah/Murdoch fix!!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP