Saturday, August 30, 2008

My first haircut!




These pictures are older than the other ones, this is closer to the beginning of August but I wanted to post them because it is a big moment. Murdoch was born with hair, lost a lot of it, grew it back, and how he has developed curls. Today the humidity has been on the rise and he has a ton of little curls. It is so cute! There is the before and after.

Other than that we are just enjoying the long weekend. Lots of house work - we are trying to get our family room back in order - Andy has people coming over on Monday for their fantasy football draft so we need somewhere for people to sit. Tonight he is at a soccer game so I thought I would do a quick post and then go to bed early - a headache that won't go away! But I am laying in bed listening to the dryer - odd I know but I just used the new washer and dryer on the second floor for the first time - what a luxury - I don't have to go into the basement to do laundry anymore! Oh the stupid stuff that makes me happy these days :)

2 comments:

Unknown 7:46 PM  

These are terrific... and so's the convenience of the laundry in your space. When I first had it here on the island, what a joy!

Ellen 4:39 PM  

Okay, so I love the pictures of the haircut, and I love the description too. BUT the best part about this post is doing laundry on the second floor. Congratulations!!

I love the new layout too.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP