Friday, August 15, 2008

Signing off...for awhile

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow so I will be signing off for a little while. Though I am bringing my laptop and I have a ton of pictures and videos that need to be posted so you might see some old stuff on here when I am taking some quick breaks which Murdoch is sleeping. We are crossing our fingers for nice weather. We have had so much rain lately so we are hoping for some sunny days to get out and enjoy the summer days a little bit. Hopefully that works out for us. I hope you are all enjoying your summer and we will talk to you soon.

1 comments:

Ellen 5:39 PM  

Can't wait to catch up! Also can't believe Murdoch's birthday is next week! Time flies.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP