Wednesday, November 26, 2008

15 Month Stats

Murdoch had his 15-month check-up yesterday and he is doing just fine. I decided to spread out some of the vaccinations because it would have been something like 5 in one day which means extra trips to the doctor's office but I feel like that should be a big deal. Here are his latest stats:

Height -32.5 Inches - 88%
Weight - 26 lbs. 12 ounces - 80%
Head - 48.5 cm - 85%

The doctor called him very symmetrical - I couldn't agree more!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Sorry that we don't get to see everyone on Thanksgiving. I will try to post some updated pictures over the weekend. Life has been very busy, as usual, so I just haven't had the time to post the picture/video updates - I have chosen sleep this past week.

1 comments:

Ellen 5:24 PM  

Murdoch, you hunk! Julia is due for her 18 month check up when we return. I don't think she'll match him for weight, but I think she's good on height, and her head, well, it's always been enormous, and I expect it will measure that way again.

Happy, happy turkey day to you all. Wish you were here/we were there.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP