Monday, November 03, 2008

It is never too early for Christmas

A solar powered helicopter! I saw this in Cookie magazine and I thought it was a great gift - Murdoch is getting one for Christmas. You can a 25% off coupon and it is environmentally friendly - made from wood and it is solar-powered! I thought I would pass it along.

Website for toy - http://www.estella-nyc.com/6estella.html

For the coupon - cookiemag.com/go/cookiedough

It is so hard to find Christmas gifts - at least I think it is - so hopefully this helps someone else out. Please let me know if you have any great gift ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown 2:38 PM  

Does the post mean the helicopter is available to give to Murdoch or you are giving it to him?

Ellen 3:00 PM  

Very cool helicopter!! Excellent gift idea.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP