Friday, May 16, 2008

8 Months!


I have finally downloaded the 8 month video to my laptop! It is a little long and honestly not that exciting but he is still cute even if he is just standing around. There is a lot more pulling up and standing than crawling. The crawling is definitely there but he doesn't seem all that interested in it. He would rather pull-up and stand at a table and play with toys up there. I really hope he doesn't walk early. I am still not adjusted to the crawling. Enjoy the video and your weekend. I am looking forward to some sleep! Murdoch had a fever this week so he was a little cranky and didn't sleep very well which lead to less sleep for us. Maybe he will sleep past 6 this weekend, but I am not holding my breath.

1 comments:

Unknown 5:58 PM  

What is that table he's playing with? It looks fascinating... Standing on his own is probably happening now, right?
Sleep is on its way! Naps aren't a bad thing.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP