Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our visit to St. Louis


We went to St. Louis two weekends ago to visit my family. We arrived late on Thursday night - Murdoch was great on the plane. On Friday Murdoch, my Mom, and I went to the zoo while Andy played golf with my Dad. Then on Saturday we went to visit people and on Sunday we drove down to Columbia to see Aunt Emily. We had a really good time. The weather was awesome and Murdoch loved being the center of attention. We don't have many pictures because a lot of them are on my parents camera but here are the ones we took.

Thank you to my parents for everything - they were very accommodating!

2 comments:

Ellen 8:02 AM  

Your dad looks so happy in those pictures. Priceless.

Unknown 8:49 AM  

The photo of Murdoch and Steve grinning at each other is so perfect now and for posterity!
Have to keep those up over the years...

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP