Thursday, May 08, 2008

The birds and the bees

I took Deucey out this morning before work to go to the bathroom. It hadn't started to rain yet and it was about 50 so it was much better that the early mornings in the winter. She was running around trying to find 'the perfect spot' and she started to smell something on the ground. I thought initially it was a packing peanut but then I looked closer and it was half of a bird's egg. There is a bird's nest in our gutter right above there, which I hate, but I had to smile and I thought to myself how nice, Spring is here! Then Deucey turned around and took a huge dump right on the egg. I actually laughed out loud when she did that and then turned around and trotted inside for her treat.

I know this is an odd post but I thought it was funny. Hopefully new Murdoch pictures and videos will be posted soon.

Enjoy the Spring!

0 comments:

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP