Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Swimming Lessons


These pictures aren't that great - I think I had the camera on the wrong setting or the auto-focus was focusing on the water instead of Andy and Murdoch but I wanted to share these pictures because they are cute if you can get past the blur.

Murdoch took 6 weeks of swimming class which was really more about us getting used to holding him in the water and him getting used to the water - read between the lines - not screaming while in the water. I think it was a success. We didn't have to leave early because he was crying or screaming and at the end he seemed to enjoy jumping off the side and splashing a little but in the water. We might do the class again when he gets a little older - the next level is for over 18 months. We were thinking that he might get a little more out of it next time.

Nothing else going on here. Andy gets back from Florida today so that will be nice. And I am really looking forward to the 3-day weekend. Hopefully Murdoch sleeps past 7.

2 comments:

Unknown 8:08 PM  

Looks like he enjoys Dad playing motorboat in the pool! We love the photos. I will be without the laptop for almost two and a half weeks - bummer! I'll have to get in over the internet on OP access.
Growing, growing, growing.

Ellen 12:55 PM  

I keep looking at those pictures. Gosh, he's so cute. I love the ones where he's holding onto the edge. He looks like such a mix between you and Andy...no surprise there.

Can't wait to see you both.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP