Thursday, May 29, 2008

My fellow bloggers

My co-worker gave me this article on blogging this morning and I wanted to pass it along to all of you. I thought it was pretty interesting and thought you guys would enjoy it as well.

I am not the best at writing down all of my feelings in the blog, mine is mostly about Murdoch, but I know a lot of you out there really put your heart and soul into your posts so it is nice to hear that you are improving your health! So take that 30 minutes or so every day or a couple of times a week - it is like free therapy!

1 comments:

Ellen 6:40 PM  

That's a really interesting article. I'm glad you shared. I thought you might be posting a link to the NY Times article about blogger Emily Gould....read it only if you're interested in extreme narcissism.

Looking forward to your visit. I am crossing fingers and toes that your trip will be uneventful!

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP