Thursday, May 01, 2008

We are off to St. Louis!

We are off to St. Louis today to visit my parents. Our flight is at 5 PM this evening and Murdoch's bedtime will happen while we are on the plane so we are crossing out fingers that it will be a quiet event though it could involve a lot of screaming and ugly looks from other people on the plane. Oh well!

We are hoping the weather will be nice - we are planning on going to the zoo and Andy may get in a round of golf. I hope you all in enjoy your weekend. I will return next week with some new pictures and videos - at least that is the plan. They may not surface for another week or so after I get home - I need those things to be wireless! The cords and all that wait time for the downloads is killing me!

2 comments:

Ellen 3:17 PM  

I hope you three have a great time. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing how Murdoch stole his grandparent's hearts.

Unknown 12:16 PM  

We never tire of the photos/videos. Until we all get Macs with video conferencing capability, this is the best!! Thank you for sharing his growth and your family life.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP