Friday, May 23, 2008

Shake Your Groove Thing


Murdoch really enjoys music so we got him a music table which sings in English and Spanish - somehow thing that are very repetitive are much less annoying in Spanish so we keep it on that setting. Now when certain songs come on he shakes his bum back and forth - we interpret that as dancing and we really get a kick out of it. You can kind of see it on the video - like most things it is much better live.

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend. I for one can't wait. For some reason this has been one of the longest weeks ever! Not sure why. I woke up Wednesday and Thursday thinking it was Friday and I was very disappointed. So this morning I was very happy when I woke up and knew that it was actually Friday so maybe the sun will be up before me the next couple of days. I need some sleep! I can't sustain the 3-teas-a-day for very long!

And a quick revision to my email about Emily - it turns out that she got straight A's! What a smarty pants!

Talk to you next week.

1 comments:

Unknown 12:09 PM  

He is too funny - ready for Dancing with the Stars. He's got that rhythm. This reminds me of Grace's dancing video - you'll have to get them to dance "together" in Macon!
He is growing too fast - I hear the pre-talk, see the pre-walk/dance.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP