Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Catching up on some photos

So we finally got the pictures on the computer and I organized some of them into sets on flickr. Here is what we have so far:


Early pictures of Deucey - that would be B.M.(Before Murdoch) Deucey really gets the short end of the stick these days so I thought I would post these pictures to remind us of when Deucey was the only baby and she got all of the special attention - even when she ripped up and entire bag of potty soil in the kitchen!


Here are a few random pictures of Murdoch from February that I thought were cute. There are a few of him 'playing' the drums from the Guitar Hero game and he had a little fun with his new stroller.


Ellen came up for a visit in January. I realized at the end that I hadn't taken any pictures! So here are a few.


And finally Christmas. Yes Christmas! I realize that we should be getting our green out for St. Patrick's Day by now but we have just gotten around to downloading pictures from Christmas.


Enjoy all of these! Hopefully it won't be as long until the next download.

2 comments:

Ellen 7:00 AM  

Loved them, but I have to say my fave is Deucey with the red sox socks.

Sarah, Andy, Murdoch, and Deucey 7:22 AM  

Those are actually Murdoch's - Andy got me a RedSox onesie when we found out I was pregnany and those went with it. Deucey was tortured with wearing them.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP