Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How you know you are living with a toddler.....

1) When you go to bed you have brush graham cracker crumbs out of your own bed. Yes I said this would never happen and it is yet another thing that I just said who cares to when I was tired. I got home with Murdoch, Andy was installing trim in the bedroom and he really wanted to watch so I got a box of graham crackers and a cup of milk and Murdoch sat in my lap eating away and making little noises as Andy worked with a big smile on his face. It was worth it! I got to just recline in bed for 30 minutes and he barely moved! Nothing a little sheet change won't take care of!

2) Your dog now has to be on a diet because of the carb comma she is in due to a sudden large intake of crackers, cheerios, cheese, and juice! Deucey needs those curves back!

3) Instead of actually asking your husband for the remote control you make a weird noise that is similar to what your son makes when he is pointing at some thing that he wants.

4) Your husband's response to #3 say please and you have to do that in sign language :)

5) Your child says yeah to every question you ask him. I guess this is better than no but I have found this so funny that I started saying it all of the time - including work and I can't stop!

1 comments:

Unknown 2:54 PM  

You are so right on! Glad you're both keeping your sense of humor...
love to all :)

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP