Monday, March 30, 2009

Bath Time


I am loving these photos! Talli just uploaded them so I wanted to make sure that everyone saw them. Bob & Talli came for a visit a few weeks ago to meet Liam and hang out with us a little. They helped me out with Murdoch on numerous occasions and one night they helped with Murdoch's bath. Right now Murdoch enjoys taking a bath with someone which is a bit of overhead but he really enjoys it and we have found that he is really enjoying the water. Plus now you can just go in for a little while and then he 'swims' around by himself while you just watch. Anyway - Bob took a bath with Murdoch while I cooked dinner which was such a luxury! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Ellen 11:48 AM  

too cute.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP