Friday, March 06, 2009

We have a problem


You never want to pick up the phone from your spouse/significant other or whatever you want to call that person in your life that knows things about you that no one else does or would want to know but still sticks with you. Andy called yesterday morning and said these words. I immediately think of something totally awful though he sounded calm so I figured it couldn't be too bad. Poor Murdoch woke up with hives all over him. We don't know why, we don't know the source. I called the doctor - they weren't particularly concerned. They went away so Murdoch went to daycare and then they were back later in the day. We are crossing our fingers that this isn't a normal occurrence - that can't be comfortable! Andy emailed me this picture so I had to share.
Bob & Talli are coming this weekend to see Liam but I am sure Murdoch will get a little attention and TLC from them as well. I am sure he will eat that up! Hopefully that produces some good pictures and stories - unlike my story from last weekend! :) Enjoy your weekend.

1 comments:

Ellen 6:03 AM  

Feeling your pain...literally. Hope you can figure out what causes them.

Sarah's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP